It’s safe. It’s simple. It’s convenient. 안전하게. 편리하게. 간편하게.
Support your church today using your debit, credit cards, checking, or savings accounts. 크레딧카드, 데빗카드, 아니면 은행 구좌에서 직접 봉헌금과 교부금을 납부 할수 있습니다.
1. Visit our church website Madonnachurch.org and click Give Online button above. 본당 웹사이트에서 위에있는 “Give Online” 버튼을 눌러 주세요.
2.Select the collection or event of your choice. 원하시는 봉헌금, 2차헌금, 또는 교무금을 선택하세요.
3. Set up your donation or payment. That’s it! 원하시는 액수와 기부금을 선택하시면 됩니다.
Latest Directive from Cardinal Tobin
NEW DIRECTIVES effective March 25, 2020:
- Wakes and funerals must be postponed until further notice. There are no exceptions to this, regardless of the size of the group. Burials may take place with only the priest.
- All baptisms must be postponed until further notice with the exception of an extreme emergency.
- All weddings are postponed until further notice.
- The Sacrament of Reconciliation is suspended until further notice with the exception of an extreme emergency.
- All churches and adoration chapels must be closed and locked until further notice. Private prayer in any parish building must be discontinued until further notice.
- Parish offices must be closed until further notice. Employees who provide essential services should be limited and on staggered schedules.
- Pastors should see that the Blessed Sacrament is renewed in tabernacles regularly from celebrations of private Masses.
The following directives REMAIN IN FORCE since March 18, 2020:
- All public celebrations of daily and Sunday Mass suspended until further notice.
- All public celebrations of the Sacraments and other public forms of worship suspended until further notice. This includes, but is not limited to, previously scheduled Confirmations, celebrations of First Communion, penitential services, Communion services, and Liturgies of the Word.
- Anointing of the Sick: A priest may use a cotton-tipped swab or cotton ball as an instrument to anoint the sick person.
- Holy Water should be removed from all fonts.
- Celebrations of Mass should continue via live-streaming. If you have not done so already, you are urged to enroll your parish in the archdiocesan Parish Support Initiative that provides one online platform for the faithful to support the critical needs of their parish communities and other parishes in need. Contributions also are gratefully accepted through usual channels including mailed envelopes, other online giving, Annual Appeal, etc.
- The Archdiocesan Center remains closed with limited and staggering of hours.
- Catholic Schools remain closed as directed by the State of New Jersey.
- All Archdiocese of Newark Catechetical education and events sponsored by the Catholic Youth Organization (CYO) are suspended.