Monday- Saturday 8:30AM in English
Wednesdays & Fridays 8PM in Korean
수요일, 금요일 평일 미사 저녁 8시
Saturday Vigil Mass
5:30PM in English
8PM in Korean 저녁 8시 한국어
7:30AM, 10:30AM, 12PM in English
11AM in English- Church on the Hill
9AM & 1:30PM in Korean 주일미사 아침 9시, 오후 1시30분
Cardinal Tobin’s Catechetical Sunday Letter
No Taxpayer Abortion
- Abortion on demand at any stage of pregnancy would be imposed nationwide, even in states that don’t want it.
- Pro-life laws would be on the chopping block at every level of government (federal, state, and local). This includes laws on parental notification for minor girls, informed consent, and health or safety protections for abortion facilities.
- Health care professionals like doctors and nurses would likely be forced to perform, assist in, and/or refer for abortion against their deeply-held beliefs.
- Employers and insurers would be forced to cover or pay for abortion.
EFFECTIVE JUNE 4, 2021
Anyone who is ill or has displayed any symptoms of COVID-19 are encouraged to stay home. They will be dispensed from their Sunday obligation.
For people who would still feel more comfortable with socially distant seating, we will continue to have the front section of the church with alternate rows closed to seating. We will start gradually opening rows from the back of the church in the coming weeks depending on the need. We ask that those who would feel safer with some distance among people to come to church a bit earlier to take a seat toward the front, and ask others to cooperate in keeping their safe distance.
The procedures for the sign of peace and communion will be the same: come in a single line, socially distant and receive Holy communion only in your hands, step aside to briefly lower your mask to consume the host. At heavily attended masses, there will be a priest distributing communion in the same fashion at the back of the church.
The ushers will take up the collection and bring to the altar (there will be baskets in the front at Korean Masses).
6:30pm Sunday masses will continue through June to accommodate those who prefer a less crowded mass to fulfill their Sunday obligation and we will update you monthly on its status.
We are trying our best to meet the needs of the faithful who want to fulfill their Sunday Obligations, and we have chosen to err on the side of caution, especially for those whose immune system may be compromised. COVID-19 era has been a difficult period for all, and as we transition toward a healthy and safe place to worship, we ask for your cooperation and understanding. Thank you.
- 6월 4일부터 저희 본당에서는 다음과 같은 방침을 따르겠습니다.
- 몸이 편찮으시거나 코로나 증세가 있는 분들은 일요일 의무를 풀어드리니 미사 참석 안하 시는게 좋습니다.
- 아직은 사회적 거리 두기가 편하신 분들이 많기 때문에 성당 앞 부분에는 거리 두기를 지켜 주시고 뒤 부분에는 더 많은 신자 들이 앉을수 있게 닫혀진 좌석들을 열겠습니다.
- 평화의 인사와 성체 모시는 방식은 여태까지 해 오신 데로 그대로 진행 됩니다.
- 오후 1:30 한국어 미사와 저녁 6:30 일요일 미사가 더 많은 신자 분 들이 오실 수 있도록 다음주부터 계속 봉헌 됩니다. 연/생미사 봉헌도 사무실을 통해 가능합니다.
뉴저지 주 에서 나온 방침보다 더욱 안전하게 하려고 저희도 노력 하고 있으니 많은 분들이 걱정 없이 성사 생활을 할 수 있도록 신자 분 들의 협조를 부탁 드립니다. 감사합니다.
It’s safe. It’s simple. It’s convenient. 안전하게. 편리하게. 간편하게.
Support your church today using your debit, credit cards, checking, or savings accounts. 크레딧카드, 데빗카드, 아니면 은행 구좌에서 직접 봉헌금과 교부금을 납부 할수 있습니다.
1. Visit our church website Madonnachurch.org and click Give Online button above. 본당 웹사이트에서 위에있는 “Give Online” 버튼을 눌러 주세요.
2.Select the collection or event of your choice. 원하시는 봉헌금, 2차헌금, 또는 교무금을 선택하세요.
3. Set up your donation or payment. That’s it! 원하시는 액수와 기부금을 선택하시면 됩니다.